Jesus never tried to do his work on his own and we believe that we shouldn’t either. It is very important for us to have a community of fellow believers for our growth as followers of Jesus. No matter how much we grow there is always something else to learn about Jesus and our relationship with Him and all His children, believers and non-believers. A life-time with Jesus is a life-time of learning, and a life-time of joy!
So whether you’re exploring your new-found faith or have been following Jesus for a long time, or maybe you have questions about Methodism and our beliefs, we have a place for you to connect and grow.
Our Current Schedule:
- Sunday School for all ages at 10:00 AM – currently via Zoom, conference call, or Covid-restricted in-person.
- Sunday Worship at 11:00 AM – currently live-streamed on Facebook, or COVID-restricted in-person.
- Wednesday Youth Class at 6:30 PM – currently COVID-restricted in-person.
- Wednesday Adult Devotions at 7:00 PM – currently via Zoom, or COVID-restricted in-person.
Other Opportunities that we will continue once the COVID restrictions have been lifted:
- SHARE women’s group meets on the first Monday of each month at 7:00 PM
- Men’s group meets on the first Monday of each month at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday night program for children and youth from 5:50-7:30 PM
- transportation to and from the church
- meal for all
- children’s activities (music, stories, handbells practice, crafts) and class
- youth class
- Choir practice each Wednesday at 6:30 PM
- Community Breakfast on the third Saturday of each month from 7:00-10:00 AM
Following Jesus’ example of servanthood, Fairview UMC also supports these missions and activities:
- Family Promise
- Community Thanksgiving Meal
- Pillowcases for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- One Acre Cafe
- Habitat Builds
- Washington County Community Help Center
- FISH Ministry at Davy Crockett High School
- Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Lord’s Acre Sale
- Apple Butter and Other Canned Goods
- Vacation Bible School